So where are we with my upcoming 4th novel, "Moonlight City Drive"?
1. Release date has been set for November 3
2. Book's release party is a two-day event at the Agora Ballroom in Cleveland on Nov 3 & 4. The release party will be part of a music series happening that weekend, which features bands Dog Fashion Disco, Polkadot Cadaver, El-Creepo!, and Chuck Mosley (from Faith No More.) Tickets for both days are on sale now!
3. The novel is currently with my editor and magic maker, Denise Barker. I'm hoping to have it back before Aug 28.
4. The front and back cover artwork has been finalized and approved. Artist Kyle Lechner did an amazing job on both pieces of artwork.
5. The interior chapter graphics have all been finished and approved. Amy Hunter outdid herself with the 18 images she was tasked to create.
6. Photoshoot has been confirmed for my author photo for the back of the book in New Bern, NC at the Palace Motel by photographer Elisabeth Adams late in August.
7. The novel will be released with limited edition swag: coffee mugs, 2018 calendar, possibly shot glasses, and a super secret piece of merchandise that will only be available during the 2 days in Cleveland.
8. Manuel Dadee, from the band Gargamel, has been tapped to record the narration for the audiobook release of the novel.
9. Interior formatter, Robin Krauss, has already created the template for the book's layout and designed a custom section break divider, just for this novel.
10. Next, I will be looking for a director to help put together the official book trailer.